2015 was the second year of our blog, and everyday we are continually amazed at the number of readers and visitors that stop by! Blogging is a ton of
fun work, but it’s a great way to share our experiences and stories with people around the world, and we have throughly enjoyed it.
Last year I did a post entitled 2014 Stats, where I documented the stats for our blog. Well today, you get to read about our 2015 year in blogging.
- We published 66 posts, which was only 3 more than in 2014.
- We had over 8,300 viewers, an increase of 56.6% from last year! That is pretty impressive since we only blogged for 6 months in 2015: January-May and September
- We posted 360 photos, about 7 per week
- The day with the most viewers was on April 22, when we published Amazing News!
- Our readers came from 107 countries!
- Here is list of the countries where our viewers are reading our blog:
- United States: 5,615
- Kuwait: 929
- Canada: 345
- Brazil: 248
- United Kingdom: 128
- France: 59
- United Arab Emirates: 58
- India: 54
- Germany: 53
- Sri Lanka: 52
- Italy: 52
- Less than 50 readers:
- China, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Czech Republic, Spain, Portugal, Bangladesh, European Union, Jordan, Russia, Egypt, Netherlands, Pakistan, Turkey, Mexico, Greece, Hong Kong, Sweden, Switzerland, Philippines, Ireland, Slovenia, South Africa, Belgium, Qatar, Indonesia, Malaysia, Bahrain, Japan, Chile, Tunisia, Ecuador, Norway, Singapore, Finland, Morocco, Oman, Thailand, Colombia, Lebanon, Poland, Venezuela, Argentina, Hungary, South Korea, Barbados, Peru, Austria, Croatia, New Zealand, Romania, Vietnam, Senegal, Paraguay, Israel, Denmark, Benin, Algeria, Puerto Rico, Malta, Bhutan, Ghana, Mozambique, Madagascar, Azerbaijan, Kenya, Guadeloupe, Jamaica, Laos, Congo, Maldives, Angola, Luxembourg, Taiwan, Ivory Coast, Suriname, Ethiopia, Myanmar, Mongolia, Uruguay, Armenia, Bermuda, Georgia, Palestine, Nicaragua, Afghanistan, Dominican Republic, Montenegro, Togo, Lithuania, Bulgaria, Iraq, Nigeria, St Vincent & Grenadines, and Latvia!
2015 was a great year for our family, and we are looking forward to sharing more stories and adventures with you as we transition our life from Kuwait to South Korea this year!