We have throughly enjoyed sharing this blog with everyone, and love using WordPress.com to host it. If anyone is considering to start a blog, we highly recommend them. It is super easy to use, very organized, and they even keep stats for you. They recently sent us an email containing our 2014 Annual Report. Here are a few fun facts from 2014 (September-December):
- We posted 63 times, and had over 5,300 viewers!
- Our busiest day was on September 24 when we posted our About Us section, it was viewed 142 times that day.
- Here is the list of the Top 5 most viewed posts:
- Sri Lanka & the Maldives
- Apartment Tour
- Roll Call – Mitch? Here!
- It’s a Big World Out There, But Yet Small Too
- Here is list of the countries where our viewers are reading our blog:
- United States: 4,493
- Kuwait: 297 *Hi friends!
- Brazil: 190
- Canada: 93
- Germany: 30
- Italy: 30
- Less than 25 readers: Mexico, Puerto Rico, Panama, Venezuela, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Angola, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Portugal, Spain, England, Ireland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia, Russia, Serbia, Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Albania, Greece, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Pakistan, India, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Australia, and New Zealand!
What started out as a small little blog that we created to keep in touch with our family and friends from back home, has now spread across the world. We would love to hear from you, so comment on a post or shoot us an email. We would love to hear from our readers, tell us what you enjoy about our blog or send us any questions or idea topics you would like us to cover.
Wherever you are located, thank you to everyone for their readership and support. This blog has turned into a fun little hobby, and we are thrilled that you are following along with our adventure.
Mitch & Rachel